Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

SLJ practice: How I feel about going to United Kingdom

Hi Reader's

Me and Curious Kiwi are going on a flit for or summer leaning practiceI am not that Nevis because they speak the same language as me here is a photo of how i fell about going and  speak the language .The language I speak is English .
This is a selfie of what I feel like when I land in United Kingdom.


There are three phrases that we need to know!

Hello
Do you speak English
Thank you


This is a question for you Reader's do you speak English ?

I hope you like this blog post bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ebony!

    I know that country's language is easy and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ebony,
    What a long flight you and Curious Kiwi are in for flying to the United Kingdom, it is quite far from us here in New Zealand. Isn't it great that they also speak English, I can see why you're not too nervous however learning a new language could be fun don't you think?
    I speak English and some Te Reo which I enjoy learning more of all the time.
    Do you have another language you'd like to learn how to speak?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.