Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

How to make slime


                  How to make slime

  1. In one bowl mix 1 oz. glue (about ¼ of the glue bottle) and ¼ cup water. If you want colored slime, add food coloring to the glue and water mixture. Lift some of the solution out of the container with the stir stick and note what happens.
  2. Add ¼ cup of borax to the glue and water mixture and stir slowly.The slime will begin to form immediately. Lift some of the solution with the stir stick and observe how the consistency has changed from Step 1.
  3. Stir as much as you can, then dig in and knead it with your hands until it gets less sticky. This is a messy experience but is necessary because it
    allows the two compounds to bond completely. Don’t worry about any
    leftover water in the bowl; just pour it out.
  4. When not in use, store the slime in a plastic bag in the fridge to keep it
    from growing mold.



Hope you like my blog post bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.