Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Science

                                 Science

                             Hi readers this is a Blog posts about science hope you like it.

To day we needed to wire about what is a chemical in the name we got giving and we got tolled to                                                          writ if it is a solid liquid or a gas
Name
Chemical
image
Solid liquid gas
lemon juice
citric acid
liquid
salt
Sodium chloride

solid
sugar
sucrose
solid
vinegar
Acetic acid
liquid
lemon bubbles
carbon dioxide
liquid
onion gas
S-oxide
gas
baking soda
Sodium bicarbonate
solid
milk
enzymes
liquid
cornflour
Maize starch
solid
Banana
Potassium


solid
Today we learnt about what different chemical's there is in different Solid liquid and gas.Not not many people know what to do because it was a new thing to us .It was so surprising by there being so much chemical's in most of my favorite food.Like banana has potassium and cornflour has maize starch.Most people did not know about all of chemical's I there drink.most people know at there is a lot of food with chemical's in it.In most food and drinks there is a lot more chemical's in them then i wrote down. Some people know the answer straight away. Chemicals make up everything in existence, from the air we all breathe to the stars in the sky.

I hope you liked my blog post: bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.