Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2021

lawyer Paragraph: How technology has changed the way we live

How technology has changed the way we live 

This it my topic because this has changed the way we live.

It matters because in the 1900s we did not have all the

technology that we have at the moment and it is a good thing and a bad thing.

This is because it is making kids not go outside as much as their parents would like you too.

This matters because people are too into what they are doing on their phones

that they are walking in the middle of the road and ending up in hospital.

It also doesn't help kids young eyes look at a bright phone all day. 

I know this is true because one of my friends had this happen to them because they were not paying attention to what they were doing. More than 38,000 people die per year just because of them not looking at what they are doing. People also tend to blink less when using digital devices, which contributes to dry eye and eye strain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.