Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

My body system

W.A.L.T explain what different body systems are and how they work.

The name's of the systems that we were doing was muscular systems,digestive systems,nervous systems,respiratory systems.We did the google drawing because it is important to now about it .
The digestive system job is to break down the food we eat into smaller units called nutrients.
The nervous system job is to tell you if it is hot or cold.
The respiratory system job is to is  series of organs responsible for taking in oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide.
The muscular system job is to help your bones stay together.

Thank you for looking at my blog post but if you what to now more about the body just ask me a question and I will reply.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ebony.The use of headings in each column is a good idea.It gives me a good idea as to what I am going to read about. In your Digestive System column you have written 'little tesins' can you please confirm what part of the body this is? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ebony comment on my blog and my friends here is the link https://hpsevelyna.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-amazing-body.html#comment-form
    and if you comment on my blog i will coment on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ebony. Great to see you are learning about your body systems.The body has lots of very useful systems to help us every day and understanding which does what is very important.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ebony, nice work keep at it.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a good blog post now I know more about the systems

    from Makenzie'O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makenzie'O you sude put more ifmashin when you give feedback

      Delete
  6. they are some good facts about the body systems thank you for teaching me all of the cool things.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.