Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

All about the ear

Hi last week my group for reading started leaning about the ear.


I am learning to read and find the appropriate information I am searching for.


Here are three facts I have learnt so far about the ear.


The fist article I read was Your ear's

The inside of your ear is not much bigger than a pencil eraser.

You here with little tiny hairs in your ear.

You can hear from a little hair in your ear.


Thank you for checking out this blog post bye.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ebony,
    I liked the way you have explained what you were doing. Those are some really interesting things about the ear. I didn’t know that the size of an ear is around the same size as a pencil eraser. Next time it would be great to include where you found this information from by including the website or taking a screenshot. Do you think that being able to hear is the most important sense? Or is there another one you think is more important?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No next time I will make it more interesting thank you for giving me advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ebony this is Sophia, good work maybe you should re-read it to make sure that it makes sence because the two last facts sound like the same thing but used with more words. You could also put more detail into it so it is more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool ear facts now I know more about the ear now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ebony,
    I'm Shanae I go to Wigram primary school. Wow great facts about the ear I learnt heaps. Next time you could add a little more facts. Aside from that its great.
    -Shanae

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.