Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

How maui slowed the sun

W.A.L.T visualise to help me keep track and retell what I have read.

hi every one we have been I read myth and legend my legend was how Maui slowed the sun.

Maui had hear his brothers talking about there was not a enough sunlight so Maui try to catch the sun . I drew a picture of there is not enough sunlight in the very corner.At the corner on the side there is the fish that you're so lonely because they don't get quite because the sunlight from Maui brother to catch the fish. then in the top corner there is the brothers siting by Maui duding about that there was not enough sunlight from the fish.

8 comments:

  1. Nice story, next time spend some time proof reading your writing before publishing.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ebony,
    I have read your blog but some of your post didn't make scenes. Next time when you post on your blog proof read your post. I like the part when you told people that are going to be reading your post what you are doing. But other than not proof reading you did great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ebony its Makenzie's H dad I loved the story you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ebony, I like how you have described what your drawing is about it is just such a shame you haven't uploaded a photo of your drawing. If you are not sure how to do this come and see me at a good time. Next time do you think you could summarise the whole story? It would be nice to share this with your audience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Ebony, I like the myth and Maui. I remember when one of he classes did a play about Maui catching the sun. Did you see it at assembly? Maybe next time you could add a photo of your picture so we can relate your words to your pic. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a ralley cool blog post i like the bit were he got the sun what bit did you like the most?

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job but maybe check if it makes senses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ebony. I liked your summary of the story and your picture. I also like how you had your WALT at the top so that I knew what you have been learning and blogging about. I remember reading this book too. Did you enjoy reading the book? I wish you had a picture as I would have loved to see it.
    Miss Lee

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.