Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

Look at this blog post

Hi my blog follow's my name is Ebony and I am from
 Hornby primary school.I love cat's and dog's and I love
 going on bike rides with my dad.I enjoy math and reading
because they are fun to me.

If you what to follow me do not follow me down at the bottom
of my blog.You go to the left side and look for the box that
 look's like this.                                                                                     

Please leave a comment below to let me no if you have followed me! I will be making blog posts about math,writing,cyber smart.

That is all for this blog post

bye!

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.