Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

              How does laughing help you

With so much power to heal and renew, the ability to laugh easily and frequently is a tremendous resource for surmounting problems enhancing your relationships and supporting both physical and emotional health. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun free and easy to use.
As children, we used to laugh hundreds of times a day, but as adults, life tends to be more serious and laughter more infrequent. But by seeking out more opportunities for humor and laughter, you can improve your emotional health, strengthen your relationships, find greater happiness and even add years to your life.
I think laughing is good for you because it makes you smile and it also makes other people laugh and smile

funniest perform

Here is a video that is funny
This video is funny because the lady who was singing scared the man who is playing the piano

because all the animals keep doing crazy things

Because this man played this weird music and came out with symbols
Thank you for looking at my blog post

1 comment:

  1. I like how the videos are funny, you explained really well how laughter can help you! Awesome job Skye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.